domingo, 11 de mayo de 2014

How to be alone

I would like to share with you another poetic video in which is taught us how to be alone. In our technology society we have not the possibility to do that. So we forgot. Nowadays, when we ought to be on our own under no circumstances are our feelings safe. We are nervous, impatient and we turn to our mobile, ipod, iphone, tablet, whatever… Simple, we should be occupied with something to forget we are alone. It is stressful for most of the population. This feeling disappear when we love ourselves. If we felt good, it would be fine go out without company. Listen and see this link, it is interesting, excessive in some parts, in my opinion, maybe because I would never go out to a disco alone. It could be I do not love myself as much as I would.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario