domingo, 15 de junio de 2014

Last but not least

It is assumed I wrote my lines about the course we did. It was awesome, no doubt. However, I would not say goodbye without a recommendation. This is a film I have just finished, and it was good. Nevertheless, what I find remarkable is the friendship-love between the young woman and the old man. Needless to say, the opinion of others members of the family is amazing. They need each other, the other people understand it. 

I remember the story of my life. When we started the course, with our speeches, Emilio incited us to speak about ourselves. If you remember I told you about my anxiety and some problems of my family. Do not bother because I consider you a new family. Well, I should say that I recognize the fact that a relationship with an old man is not easy, not like is representing during the film.  It is more than that. People are incomprehensible, mean and a little bit jealous. You ought to fight so hard and sometimes you feel that you must give up. Have happy endings finished in a good way, we would have been happily ever after.  

The film is called 'The invisible woman'




P.S. My forty blog post!!!!! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario